Students must be nominated by individuals who are current members of GACTE AND GBEA. Each qualified member may nominate one graduating senior who demonstrates success through FBLA/PBL participation, academic achievement and community service. The five scholarships in the amounts of $2,000 will be paid directly to the student. Only one member may be nominated per chapter. The FBLA & PBL Award recipients will receive their scholarship awards at the GACTE confernce in July.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior
- Must have completed a BCS pathway
- Applicant provide current, official transcript showing at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicant must submit a resume that demonstrates participation in FBLA/PBL and community service
- Applicant must include two letters of recommendation (one must be from the chapter adviser)
- FBLA applicants must provide proof of application/acceptance to a postsecondary institution
FBLA Scholarship Deadline
Applications and all documentation for this award must be received by Awards Chair email@example.com no later than March 1st.
PBL Scholarship Deadline
Applications and all documentation for this award must be received no later than April 5th.
Download Nomination Form