GBEA Annual Conference
September 9-12, 2018 ~ Hyatt Regency Savannah
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting the annual GBEA fall conference in Savannah, the "Hostess City of the South!" This conference focuses specifically on middle and high school Business teachers by providing a variety of speakers, hands-on technology workshops, and interactive breakout sessions on relevant and timely topics!
Who Should Attend the Conference?
All Business and Computer Science teachers, CTAE Directors and Supervisors, WBL Coordinators, and other educators passionate about finding relevant, successful practices are invited to attend!
- Curriculum Updates
- Career Cluster Coverage
- Class Projects & Free Resources for the classroom
- BEST Practices from the BEST Classrooms
- Industry Practices from Business Professionals
- FBLA: A Co-Curricular Piece
- Differentiation in the Classroom
- Technology Tools
- Active Learning Strategies
- Employability Skills and Activities
Online Registration Now Open!
- Regular registration: $300
(register online, payment must be RECEIVED by July 31st)
Any registration payments not received BY JULY 31ST will increase to the late registration fee of $375.
- Late registration: $375
(register online by August 31st, pay through PayPal or on-site)
- There will be a $50 fee for all attendees not staying at the conference hotel
Click Here to Register!
Hyatt Regency Savannah
2 West Bay Street, Savannah, Georgia 31041
Tel: +1 912 238 1234
This year, all conference attendees are asked to stay on-site. If an attendee stays off-site a fee will be assessed at registration.
To book hotel rooms: https://book.passkey.com/e/49268015
For more information about this conference
For questions regarding Conference Registration please contact GBEAconference@gmail.com.