We are ready to create your GBEA Journal. It will be for teachers, by teachers, so here is what we need from you:
- Pictures with captions of your class doing an exciting project.
- Pictures with captions of your FBLA group doing community service.
- FBLA Officers Speak: A paragraph or two from one of your FBLA officers on “The most important thing I have learned from FBLA.”
- Have you done something really special in your class? Write us an article about the project, lesson, or speaker (pictures also welcome). Let us know why the event was so special.
- Spotlight on Work Based Learning: An on the job picture and a short statement from a WBL student on how much the experience has made to them.
- Life after FBLA: Have an alumni who is accomplishing extraordinary things? Let us spotlight that alumni.
- I’d like to know more about: Send us your ideas for additional articles.
Win! Win! Win! Win! Win!
Georgia Business Education Association is reinstating its best lesson plan contest. Submit your best lesson plan by April 15th for a chance at cash prizes (Given out at the GBEA Luncheon at GACTE). Be sure to submit copies of all handouts and rubrics with the lesson plan.
Submit your lesson plan to email@example.com no later than April 15th.